In this episode: Chase’s experience as a PGA pro, going low in the Assistants Championship, monthly challenges, golf & fitness tips, audiobooks & podcasts, and more!
Chase is a Class A PGA member, TPI certified (golf fitness), BA in business marketing, aspiring head teaching professional, health and fitness enthusiast, and one talented golfer!
- 2:03 – Early golf career
- 6:35 – How he developed swing speed
- 9:35 – Going low at PGA Assistants Championship
- 23:40 – lessons from challenges (cold showers)
- 32:10 – Adding value on Instagram
- 37:32 – Finding his career path
- 40:18 – Fitness, golf warm up & practice routines
- 51:58 – Experiences in golf biz & Future goals
- 1:00:07 – Books, Audiobooks, & Podcasts
- 1:08:40 – Final 2Qs: Life Lessons from CG
Enjoy this one, and gratitude to my bud Chase Garris
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.