Gabe Boyce is the Director of an ETS Sports Performance gym in Michigan. Gabe is extremely passionate about training, nutrition, and athletics — and impressively overcame an Achilles injury and pandemic to build a profitable gym last year.
We discuss all things health, mindset, and the lessons we’ve learned over the years.
- 0:00:00 Mentors
- 0:03:25 The mental benefits of a good diet, some activity, and balance
- 0:06:41 Demystifying the complexities of safe, effective weight training
- 0:53:15 Considering the prioritization of health and nutritional habits in a hierarchy
- 1:27:57 The importance (and simplification) of tracking calories
- 1:37:01 Gabe’s journey to sports performance and training
- 1:46:20 Having a growth mindset and sharing knowledge with others
- 1:49:51 Gabe’s Life Lessons and final thoughts